We look forward to providing you with the following amenities. If you find that there is something special you need, please give our Hospitality Specialists a call.
- Convenient Location – just one block from the beach at the south end of Cannon Beach. The most desirable beach town on the Oregon Coast, with celebrated art galleries, restaurants, and boutique shopping.
- Family Friendly – We stock a vast library of movies from all genres, and games to encourage playful interaction. Sand castle building and beach combing remain the most favored family activities, so we greet families with welcome sand buckets and treats for our younger guests.
- Pet Friendly – We are delighted to welcome your pet and have designated select rooms with easy beach access to accommodate you and your friendly pets. Download our Pet Contract
- 100% smoke free
- Wireless internet
- Small refrigerator, microwave, and Keurig coffee maker
- Flat screen TV
- Toasty Gas Fireplace
- Daily Newspaper delivered to your door
- Select spa units available upon request
- Special occasion & celebration packages available
- Fresh Baked Cookies and coffee located in the lobby
- Library of games and books to borrow
- Morning breakfast buffet of yogurts, bagels, cereals, fresh fruit and fruit juices as well as coffee, cocoa, teas and a rotation of hot breakfast offerings.
- Complimentary passes to Cannon Beach Fitness and Cannon Beach Yoga Arts (each pass valued at ten dollars)
- Select pet friendly rooms available upon request
Cannon Beach Fitness
Cannon Beach Fitness use is a complimentary amenity for guests of The Ocean Lodge. Located in the heart of Cannon Beach, this fitness facility offers state of the art Nautilus commercial strength training and cardio machines. They are conveniently open from 5:00 am – 12:00 am, 7 days a week. Please inquire at the hotel front desk for your fitness facility pass code.
Cannon Beach Yoga Arts
- Cannon Beach Yoga Arts offers group yoga classes for all levels. Dedicated to supporting your unique expression of the art and science of yoga with knowledgeable, safe, articulate and fun instruction designed to enhance your health and well being. Guests of The Ocean Lodge may receive a facility use pass.
- One hour class – Once per day up to two people.
- Exclusions: Class size is limited -based on availability. Ask the front desk to make a reservation.